Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Good to know

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ColonialGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi! My future sister in law introduced me to this message board tonight and I'm totally addicted! I've been a huge AG fan since second grade when I got Felicity. I'm 19 now and have an AG of today (Cassie), Kit, Elizabeth, and a bitty baby as well as some friends from other companies.

    It's so good to know that I'm not alone! I'm 19 and I just can't stop loving my dolls! Jessica (FarmhouseGirl) helps too and my mom also loves them.

    I got a digital camera for Christmas so I hope to post some pics soon!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member oneshoppinggirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2005
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome! I am new too! I just know you are going to love this place as much as I do! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Willkommen ColonialGirl - nice meeting you!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I'm so glad you still [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] your dolls! I'm just a few years shy of you, and I feel totally addicted to my 10 18" AGs!

    I also got a digital camera for Christmas! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome! You are going to love it here!

  6. #6
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome aboard! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome! It's so nice to see our little board family growing.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board!

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •